Norton stationary diamond dressing tool line is the industry's most comprehensive line of stock and made-to-order products to true (restore the wheel's profile) and dress (open to remove stock or close to finish, the face of the wheel). The line includes single point, multi-point (nib, grit tool), blade, form, toolroom, and cluster tools, and truing devices.
- For truing and dressing 15-20 In. diameter, 54-100 grit aluminum oxide wheels
- Uniformly distributed diamonds in a tough, durable matrix for consistent performance throughout tool life
- Fresh, multiple diamond points continually exposed; no turning or resetting required
- The best selection for use on aluminum oxide abrasives in high-production applications
- Maximum efficiency and longer tool life than single point tools
||Norton Saint Gobain